Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Crazy About You

I love you and except you for who you are
It doesn't matter to me who you were before
I never want to live in the past
All I want is for us to last
I've told you once and I'll tell you again
That my love for you will never end
I don't know why,
Why I love you so much
Desperate for your love,
Craving for your gentle touch
Every time I gaze deep into your eyes.

I would always see
How a fool in love you have made me
I've been alone for so long
Until you came and proved me wrong
You took me inside and made me so happy
And in return I'll promise you...eternity
An eternity of true LoVe, LoYaLtY, and TrUsT
A commitment of deep affections that won't turn to rust
You released my soul and captured my heart
I promise to love only you and will never part.

I am yours and you are mine
Thats for sure till the end of time
Cause your the one that washes away my tears
I want to hold you close, I want to have you near
I'll share with you everything, I have nothing to hide
I want you and need you to be by my side
You are the one that is right for me
And with you is where I'll always be
So don't ever doubt me, please don't ever do
For baby,"Iam so crazy in love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment