Translate

Saturday, November 8, 2014

8 Differences Between Men and Women Communicating Online

People

Men on Tinder are like..

1. TinderWomen: Hey :)
Men: When are we having sex, I'm free Tues/Wed/Fri after 9

2. Work EmailWomen: So I finished the report. I'm not sure if that's exactly how you wanted it, so I also included some other examples that might be more workable. Also I'll be available by phone and email if that still isn't workable and I'm around to make changes. Just let me know!
Men: Finished report. On your desk.

3. Personal EmailWomen: Hey, Joe! Do you want to go to a movie Friday? There are, like, five amazing-looking ones that I want to see.
Men: Hi, Lane, Would you like to see a film later? Sincerely, Joe.

4. Facebook StatusesWomen: This piece is amazing and very well-put. Definitely recommend checking it out!
Men: Was reading this today.

5. Sharing a Viral VideoWomen: Oh my god, I was dying laughing from this, hahahaha, you have to watch it!!!
Men: :)

6. OkCupidWomen: I noticed you like [insert movie here]. I love that movie so much! Remember the part where [part that is hilarious and noteworthy]? That's probably my favorite thing ever. I also noticed you like [type of food], which I'm basically obsessed with. Here are some questions I want to ask you so I can find out about your personality and interests! Best wishes, here is my real name.
Men: Hey, beautiful.

7. Texting"So excited for the movie on Saturday!"
Women: Me too! It's going to be amazing! I already watched the trailer and it looks even better than I thought!
Men: K.

8. SextingWomen: I want you to come over here and ring my doorbell and when I answer the door, rip my clothes off like a stranger and then move me to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment