Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sufism Book

Abu said ibn Abu Khair from Maihana (Khurasan)

had met Ibn Sina, mentioned using the newly created and popular Ruba'i (Quatrain) as a medium to express ideas and spiritual experiences. In the poetry bellow .



Like a daffodil
Your tangled hair is strung;
Swirl the shiny curls
And watch, the young who make love
On every hair hanging.

By the wind your hair parted
Exceeds bouquet of flowers
In my sleep your image is embedded And when my eyes are closed
I breathe in the scent of roses

Give me two strands of your hair,
Which I will make a string of lyres
Because you will not love me,
Why every night before
You bring a dream of a gentle dream
makes my heart feel squeezed?

A pair of creaky looking eyes,
Two curls that move - move up and down,
A slender body, coaxing -
And do you really say,
"What's bothering you, say it."

You are against me, jwa and Physical,
My sweet and holy lover,
I myself do not know what pain I experienced,
But there is one that I know for sure
Only You the heart cured of mine .


[this is the way he preached the Most Compassionate and Merciful in his heart's spiritual performances when he longed for God, in his meetings in prayer and worship.]

No comments:

Post a Comment