Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hikam Ibn Ata Allah: Amal Enlightenment


Hikam Ibn Ata Allah: Amal EnlightenmentIbn Ata Allah in Al Hikam said: "When God opens a way for you to ma'rifat [to know Him], then do not bother about the deeds that are still little, because God does not open for you, but He will introduce himself to you. Do not you know that it is solely ma'rifat giving the gift of God to you, your deeds are just depress his prize with giving the gift of God to you. "Ma'rifat [know] to Allah, it is the top fortune as a slave, when God has opened a way for you to get to know him, they do not have to care about how many charitable works, though still a little good deeds. For ma'rifat a gift and giving it directly from God, then you will not depend on much or at least good deeds.Abu Huroiroh ra. said: The Prophet peace be upon him. said: Allah the Exalted and Majestic said: "When I examine my servants who believe, then he did not complain to others, then I remove it from my bond and I replaced him flesh and blood better than the original, and it can update charity, because the past has been forgiven all. "Reported: That God has revealed to one prophet among some of His Prophet. "I lowered the testing of one of my servants, then they prayed and I keep postponing his request, he finally sighed, then I said to my servant How I will deliver thee mercy that actually test it contains my mercy. "As with all of your good conduct you can not get to the level that will I give thee, and the tests that you can achieve the level and position in the hand of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment