Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

Recitation Wirdul-Latif

Dhikr Morning And EveningArrangementالإمام القطب عبد الله بن علوي الحدادAl-Imam Al-Qutub Abdullah bin Alawi Al-Haddad---------------------------الورد اللطيف
Wirdul-LatifWirdul-Latif is one of arrangement wird and remembrance by Al-Imam Al-Habib Abdullah bin Alawi Al Haddad. Selalunya berseorangan he read in the morning and evening. Like the other essay, Imam Haddad wird reinforce this with verses of the Koran and Hadith.By way of writing that is happy difaham, short and precise, he compose verses of Al-Quran and Hadith for oversize and excess remembrance of God. Named Wirdul-Latif (wird light) because happy reading and happy to be felt in our hearts. Also because he was not as long as the magnitude wird, namely Wirdul-Kabir.Essay and reading Wirdul-Latif here is as recommended by the followers, disciples and Muslims in Arab countries, the peninsula of Asia and Africa, from the descendants of Al-Haddad, Munsib-munsibnya at the station of Imam al Haddad, Al-Hawi, Tarim - Hadhramaut in Yemen country.Imam Ahmad bin Alawi bin Hassan Al-Haddad, the child has her grandchildren she had this wird by subtracting the number of beads and tahmeed readings. Looping beads and tahmeed deductible to three and added a paragraph to instead. Sire follow the direction of God as in Surah 2 Al-Baqarah verse 286: "God does not weigh a person but what terdaya by it."Anas narrated than r.a. he said: Messenger of Allah had entered the mosque and the king finds there is a rope stretched between two poles, then the king asked: "Tali is this?" The friend replied, "The rope was used by Zainab to pray if she feels lazy or fatigue he will hold on to the rope. "The Messenger of Allah said again," Let go of the rope, you let someone from praying with keupayaan in him, if he is lazy or tired then let him quit. "Zainab was a staunch faith. Then the Prophet s.a.w. asked Zainab r.a. If he mahu learn a rewarding remembrance similar to reading the numbers remembrance of this remembrance. And the king said, "add the sentence 'how much his creation' to each rosary, taslim and tahmeed".Already would have been better if we have any time and energy to read this wird completely. Inshallah Allah will give us taufiq and hidayat Al-Habib and bless us and lead us to the right path.---------------------------الورد اللطيف 


1. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيمقل هو الله أحد, الله الصمد, لم يلد ولم يولد, ولم يكن له كفوا أحد. (ثلاثا)1. With the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad): "It is God Almighty; God becomes the foundation of any application; He did not give birth, and he also does not begotten; And nothing anybody comparable to him. Al-Ikhlas (3X)Of Imam Bukhari, narrated than Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; someone heard reading surah al-Ikhlas mosque repeatedly. The next morning he came to the Prophet and submit the case to him because he thought the reading was not enough and complete. Prophet said, "By the hand that holds my life, it's like a third sura of the Quran!"Al-Muwatta ', narrated by Abu Hurairah; I was walking with the Prophet, and the king heard someone reading the sura al-Ikhlas. King said, "wajiblah." I asked him, "What ya Allah's Apostle?" The king replied, "Heaven" (wajiblah paradise for the reader). 


2. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.قل أعوذ برب الفلق, من شر ما خلق, ومن شر غاسق إذا وقب, ومن شر النفاثات في العقد, ومن شر حاسد إذا حسد. (ثلاثا)2. With the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad); "I seek refuge with the God who created the dawn light, rather than evil creatures He created; and rather than evil dark night when he gelita; and than (sorcerers) which waft on the conclusions bond; and rather than the evil of the envious when he did malice ". Al-Falaq (3X)Narrated than A'ishah said: Messenger of Allah usually if there is a family member sick king, the king menyemburnya by reading passages. Meanwhile, when the king's illness that caused the king's death, I also ejects the king and the king's hand rubbed his own king, because the king's hand is certainly more a blessing than a hand .. 

3. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.قل أعوذ برب الناس, ملك الناس, إله الناس, من شر الوسواس الخناس الذي يوسوس في صدور الناس, من الجنة والناس. (ثلاثا)3. With the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad): "I seek refuge with the Lord mankind. The Master of all human beings, the right to be worshiped by mankind, From the evil prompter arising submerged agitators, who threw a whisper and incitement to the human heart, from among the jinn and mankind ". Surah An-Nas (3X)From Tirmidhi narrated than Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; Prophet Muhammad always ask for protection rather than evil jinn and humans malicious actions. If surah al-falaq and an-nas down, the king ketepikan others and read these verses sake only. 

4. رب أعوذ بك من همزات الشياطين, وأعوذ بك رب أن يحضرون. (ثلاثا)4. My Lord, I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of Satan. And I seek refuge is with you, my Lord of their arrival to me. (3X)Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Verse 97-98 

5. أ فحسبتم أنما خلقناكم عبثا وأنكم إلينا لا ترجعون.5. Did you suppose that We created you for messing around, and that you would not return to us?Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 115 

6. فتعالى الله الملك الحق لا إله إلا هو رب العرش الكريم.6. The Most High God, King of Actual - No God In addition to Him - God has Throne Agong.Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 116 

7. و من يدع مع الله إلها آخر لا برهان له به, فإنما حسابه, عند ربه, إنه لا يفلح الكافرون.7. And those who worship other gods besides Allah, when there was a proposition to him about it, then surely the calculation on the side of his Lord. Indeed, those who disbelieve it is not lucky.Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 117 

8. وقل رب اغفر وارحم وأنت خير الراحمين.8. And say: My Lord grant pardon and grant mercy, and Thou art the Giver of grace most good!Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 118 

9. فسبحان الله حين تمسون وحين تصبحون.9. So glorify God in the time you are in the evening and when you are in the dawn of time.Surah 30: Verse of Ar-Rum 17 

10. وله الحمد في السموات والأرض وعشيا وحين تظهرون.10. And bagiNyalah praise in the heavens and the earth, and in the evening and at the time you were at the time dhuhur.Surah 30: Verse of Ar-Rum 18 

11. يخرج الحي من الميت ويخرج الميت من الحي, ويحي الأرض بعد موتها وكذلك تخرجون.11. He put out the living from the dead and the dead from the living and revive the earth after its death: and such that you removed from the grave.Surah 30: Verse of Ar-Rum 19 

12. أعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم. (ثلاثا)12. I seek refuge with Allah is Hearing, Knowing from the cursed Satan whisper. (3X)Abu Daud narrated than Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; "When the Messenger s.a.w. prayer tahajjud, after he bertakbir, the king read: "Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allah akbar and Lailaha illAllah, three times and then he was saying:" I seek refuge with Allah, the Most Hearing Again the Knower of the whispers of Satan the accursed, from whisper, temptation and saliva , 

13. لو أنزلنا هذا القرآن على جبل لرأيته خاشعا متصدعا من خشية الله, وتلك الأمثال نضربها للناس لعلهم يتفكرون.13. If if We lowered the Quran to a mountain you'll definitely see it subject to fragmented due to fear of Allah. And parables that we made for man so they think.Surah 59: Al-Hashr verse 21 

14. هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو عالم الغيب والشهادة هو الرحمن الرحيم14. It is God Who is no god but He, the Knower of the unseen and the real. He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.Surah 59: Al-Hashr verse 22 

15. هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الملك القدوس السلام المؤمن المهيمن العزيز الجبار المتكبر, سبحان الله عما يشركون.15. He is Allah, there is no god addition to him; King of the Most Holy; The Most Prosperous; Which Mengurniakan security; Maintaining that Maha; The Mighty; Almighty; Everything that has their majesty. Glory be to Allah from what they associate.Surah 59: Al-Hashr verse 23 

16. هو الله الخالق البارئ المصور, له الأسماء الحسنى, يسبح له ما في السموات والأرض, وهو العزيز الحكيم.16. It is Allah Who created; The Holding; Forming Arts; Who Has good qualities; Exalt Him what is in the heavens and on earth; and He is the Mighty, the Wise. Surah 59: Al-Hashr verse 24 

17. سلام على نوح في العالمين.17. Peace be unto Noah in the whole universe. Surah 37: Al-Saffat Paragraph 79 

18. إنا كذلك نجزي المحسنين.18. Thus indeed do We reward those who do good. Surah 37: Al-Saffat Paragraph 80 

19. إنه من عبادنا المؤمنين.19. Indeed, he was among the servants of our believing. Surah 37: Al-Saffat Paragraph 81 

20. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. (ثلاثا)20. I seek refuge with Allah sentences were perfect from the evil creatures. (3X)Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi, the Prophet s.a.w. He said: "Anybody who reads this prayer three times, no nothing calamity will fall upon it." 

21. بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع أسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم. (ثلاثا)21. In the name of Allah with his name none, that is in the earth mahupun in the sky can provide a disaster and he heareth Knowing. (3X)Ibn Hibban; The Prophet Muhammad said: "The servants of God who reads this prayer in the morning and evening, no pain what would likewise in the natural." 

22. اللهم إني أصبحت منك في نعمة وعافية وستر, فأتمم نعمتك علي وعافيتك وسترك في الدنيا والآخرة. (ثلاثا)22. Ya Allah, I have gained kurnia, health and protection than thee in the morning, then perfected gifts of ill-health as well as your protection to me in this world and hereafter. (3X) 

23. اللهم إني أصبحت أشهدك وأشهد حملة عرشك وملائكتك وجميع خلقك أنك أنت الله لا إله إلا أنت وحدك لا شريك لك وأن محمدا عبدك ورسولك. (أربعا)23. O God, this morning I take thee as a witness, so was the bearer 'the Throne thy angels and all creatures Mu-Mu, that the God thou art, there is no God besides you, Single without partners, and THAT Muhammad is His servant and messenger of thy. (4X) (Please refer to the 31st) 

24. الحمد لله رب العالمين حمدا يوافي نعمه ويكافئ مزيده. (ثلاثا)24. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the universe, adequate praise of His favors and provide the addition. (3X) 

25. آمنت بالله العظيم, وكفرت بالجبت والطاغوت, واستمسكت بالعروة الوثقى, لا انفصام لها, والله سميع عليم. (ثلاثا)25. I believe in Allah the Almighty and dissenter against gods besides Allah, crime and thoghut (everything disekutukan with God), and I'm sticking with a strong rope that will not be interrupted. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing. (3X) Surah Al-Baqarah verse 256;Bukhari, narrated by Abdullah ibn Salam, which tells of the events to the Prophet then the king said, "heaven is Islam, and keep Grip Fortified (urwat al-wuthqa) that you sentiasa become a Muslim until you die." 

26. رضيت بالله ربا, و بالإسلام دينا, وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم نبيا ورسولا. (ثلاثا)26. I the pleasure of Allah as my Lord, Islam as religion and Muhammad as prophet and apostle. (3X)Abu Daud and Tirmidhi; The Prophet Muhammad said: "Anybody pray every morning and evening with this prayer will go to heaven." Surah 3: Ali-Imran Verse 19: Behold of Religious (right and diredai) with Allah is Islam. 

27. حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو رب العرش العظيم. (سبعا)27. Allah is sufficient as a protector; There is no God but He, in Him I put my trust, and He is the Lord of the great Throne. (7X) Surah al-Tawbah 9 Paragraph 129. From Tirmidhi narrated than Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; Prophet s.a.w. said, "How do I want to break while puffs, prepared in his mouth, opened his ears and bow his head, waiting for direction to blow? Asked again, what king landing anyway, "Allah is sufficient as a protector, and He is the best of the guard." 

28. اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وآله وصحبه وسلم. (عشرا)28. Oh Allah, limpahkanlah invocation and greeting your up our prince Muhammad and his family and companions. (10X)Muslim, narrated than Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al 'As: Allah's Apostle of Allah He said: "Anybody ask God berselawat me, Allah will reward keatasnya with ten times the invocation."Surah 33; Al-Ahzab, verse 56: "Allah and His angels berselawat (give all respect and kindness) to the Prophet (Muhammad); O those who believe berselawatlah you best wishes to him and say it with the utmost respect .. " 

29. اللهم إني أسألك من فجاءة الخير, وأعوذ بك من فجاءة الشر.29. Oh Allah I beg Thee for the good of the unexpected; and I seek refuge with You than disaster suddenly. (Please refer Hadith Per. 31) 

30. اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني, و أنا عبدك, وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت.30. Oh Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You; You created me and I am your servant and I will obey the commandment and mandate thy might.Bukhari, narrated by Shaddad ibn Aws; Prophet s.a.w. said, "At best way is to ask for forgiveness from Allah:" O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You; You created me and I am your servant and I will obey thy commandment and mandate all my might without problems. I seek refuge with You from the bad things that you've created, and I admit favors kurnia thy me, and acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, because nobody is able to forgive sins that selainkan you. "Prophet continued again ... (Sila Hadith refer Per. 31 below) 

31. أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت, أبوء لك بنعمتك علي, وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي, فانه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.31. I seek refuge with You from the bad things that you've created, and I acknowledge Your favor gift to me, and acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, because nobody is able to forgive sins that selainkan you.Abu Dawud, ibn Buraydah narrated by Hasib; Allah's Apostle s.a.w. He said: If sesipa say in the morning and evening ,: "O Allah! You are my Lord; no God but Thee, Thou Creator, I am your servant, and I'm sticking with a strong rope that will not break up; I seek refuge from a bad case that I have done; I acknowledge Your favor and my sin; forgive me because no one is able to forgive selainkan you. ", and if he dies on the day or night, he will enter heaven. 

32. اللهم أنت ربي, لا اله إلا أنت, عليك توكلت, وأنت رب العرش العظيم.32. O God, thou art my God there is no God besides you, only to you I surrender, and that you have the Greatness of God.Bukhari, narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas; Allah's Apostle s.a.w. when the days of distress prayed read: "None has the right to be worshiped but Allah, Most Prosperous, Almighty. None has the right to be worshiped but Allah, the Lord senanjung heaven and the world, the Great King. " 

33. ما شاء الله كان, وما لم يشأ لم يكن, ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم.33. What God wills will happen, and what is not desired is not going to happen, There is no power and no strength without the help of Allah, Most High, Most Great (Refer Remarks at Per: 54) 

34. اعلم أن الله على كل شيء قدير, وان الله قد أحاط بكل شيء علما.34. I know that God has power over all things. And verily God remains covering his knowledge over all things.Surah 65: Al Talaq Paragraph 12 

35. اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر نفسي, ومن شر كل دابة أنت آخذ بنا صيتها, إن ربي على صراط مستقيم. *35. Oh Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil of myself and from the evil of all the reptiles top of his head is in the grip of Thee, my Lord actually always on a straight path. 

36. يا حي يا قيوم, برحمتك استغيث, ومن عذابك أستجير.36. O God, The Life, Lord Stand Alone, I ask for help with your affection, and I invoke thy protection rather than punishment. 

37. أصلح لي شأني كله, ولا تكلني إلي نفسي ولا إلى أحد من خلقك طرفة عين.37. Give me the good in all permasaalahanku, do you abandoned me to myself, and not also to one else than thy creature even though sekelip eye. 

38. اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن, وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل, و أعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل, وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال.38. Oh Allah, I seek refuge with You than grief and sorrow, and I seek refuge with You than weakness and laziness, and I seek refuge with You than bebanan debt and coercion rather than humans.Bukhari, narrated than Anas ibn Malik; when the Messenger of Allah, stopping to rest; I heard the king prayed: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You than grief and sorrow, and I seek refuge with You than weakness and laziness, and I seek refuge with You than bebanan debt and coercion rather than men" 

39. اللهم إني أسألك العافية, في الدنيا والآخرة.39. Oh Allah, I beg thee welfare in this world and hereafter. 

40. اللهم إني أسألك العفو والعافية, والمعافاة الدائمة, في ديني ودنياي وأهلي ومالي.40. God, I beg Thee forgiveness and eternal well-being and protection in my religion, my world, my family, and my treasure.Abu Dawud, rather than Abdullah ibn Umar narrated; Prophet s.a.w. always said this prayer in the morning and evening: "O Allah, I beg thee welfare in this world and hereafter. O Allah, I beg Thee forgiveness and eternal well-being and protection in my religion, my world, my family, and my treasure. O Allah, cover it all ke'aibanku, and Scrutinize fear. O Allah, keep me from evil that comes from the front of me and behind me, and from my right and on my left, and from me, and I seek refuge with your greatness not to be cheated out from under me (without disedari).) 

41. اللهم استر عوراتي وآمن روعاتي.41. Oh Allah, cover it all ke'aibanku, and Scrutinize fear. (Please refer Hadith Per: 40) 

42. اللهم احفظني من بين يدي ومن خلفي وعن يميني وعن شمالي ومن فوقي, وأعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي. *42. O God, keep me from doom coming from the front and behind, and from the right and my left, and from me, and I seek refuge with your greatness not to be cheated out from under me (without disedari). (Please refer Hadith Per: 40) 

43. اللهم أنت خلقتني, وأنت تهديني, وأنت تطعمني وأنت تسقيني, وأنت تميتني, وأنت تحييني.43. O God, thou hast made me, give guide me, feed me, give me a drink, turn off me, and raise me before.Muslim, narrated by Miqdad, the Messenger of Allah said, "God, give me food, give me a drink," after the king find his milk had been drinking by one. 

44. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام, وعلى كلمة الإخلاص, وعلى دين نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم, وعلى ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفا مسلما, وما كان من المشركين. *44. We are in this morning with the nature of the Islamic religion, the above sentence sincere, religion of our Prophet Muhammad and the religion of our father Abraham straight and surrendered (to Allah), and most certainly not her from among those who associate God with others."Today we have Complete your religion, and fill it My favor unto you, and meredhai for you Islam as your religion. Surah 5: al-Ma'ida Paragraph 3 

45. اللهم بك أصبحنا, وبك أمسينا, وبك نحيا, وبك نموت, وإليك النشور, أصبحنا وأصبح الملك لله, والحمد لله رب العالمين.45. Ya Allah! Indeed, we are in the morning along with you, as well as in the evening, and in times when life and in death, and only to you was a revival, we were in the morning was the power to remain for Allah Lord of the universe.From AbuDawud, narrated by Abu Malik; Prophet s.a.w. He said: "When getting up in the morning, read:" O Allah, we were in the morning along with Lord of the universe. O God, we beseech thee kindness today candor, simplicity, light, keberkatanmya and instructions; and protection of the shame that comes with it and afterwards. "On the evening of the same day as well. 

46. ​​اللهم إني أسألك خير هذا اليوم فتحه ونصره ونوره وبركته وهداه46. ​​O God, we beseech thee kindness today, opening, simplicity, light, blessing and guidance. 

47. اللهم إني أسألك خير هذا اليوم, وخير ما فيه, وأعوذ بك من شر هذا اليوم وشر ما فيه.47. O Allah I beseech Thee today kindness, and goodness of what is in it, and I seek refuge in You than today's ugliness and ugliness what is contained therein. 

48. اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك, فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك, فلك الحمد ولك الشكر على ذلك.48. Oh Allah, blessings I have received this morning, or that is received by one of your servant, then the source is just you alone, no partner to You, for You was praise Thee and we are grateful for everything it.Abu Dawud, narrated by Abu Malik; "A Prophet asked: 'Give us a verse that we should repeat every morning, afternoon and when we wake up from sleep.' Sire told us to pray:" O Allah! Creating the heaven and the world, the Knowing all that Zahir and mind, thou God so beings; the angels witnessed that there is no god but Thee, we seek refuge with You from the ugliness of ourselves and of the whispers of Satan who associate Mu. " 

49. سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضى نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته. (ثلاثا)49. Glory to God and praise Him, as many creatures numbers, as many as the number keridhaanNya, as the scales' ArsyNya and as much ink to write his words. (3X)

No comments:

Post a Comment