Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

THE SECRET BEHIND CHARITY


Image result for SHADAQAH IMAGES IN ANIME ENGLISH
SECRET BEHIND charity From Sayyida Aisha Ra, he told about the meeting with the women of the Prophet Muhammad, whose right hand in a state of paralysis. She said: "O Prophet of Allah? Will presumably engaku momohon to God may He (God) heal my hand." The Prophet said to him: "What causes hand paralyzed?" The woman told the Prophet: "O Messenger of Allah, on a night I dreamed as if doomsday is coming, hell has lit-lit and haven been stretched beautifully. And I know that my mother was in hell being hand there is a piece of fat and hands them there is a piece of cloth, the cloth and the fat that my mother withstand the heat of the fire of hell, then at that time I said to him: "Why are mothers in the pit of fire hell? Is not a mother who obediently to God, and the father had to give up? "She replied:" My son, I am a miser in the world and here where people are stingy ", I asked him:" What is the meaning fat and existing duster the hands of the mother? ". My mother replied: "Both mother is never dermakan alms and I never give charity in the world except two."
I asked: "Where is my father?". "Your father is a generous person he lives with generous people," then sayapun come to heaven, and it turns out the father was standing in the lake along with you O Messenger of Allah, and I said to my father: "O my father was really a mother and your wife are now in hell fire, while you give people to drink from this lake, therefore, give the mother the drinking water of this lake father. "My father said:" O my son! God has menghramkan stingy people to drink water lake of the Prophet Muhammad. ". So without the permission of my father I took the lake water and gave her a glass of water to relieve thirst, sudden sounds creepy said: "May Allah paralyze your hand because you have to give drink to the miser from the lake Prophet Muhammad". So I woke up and it turns out my hand has been paralyzed like this.Furthermore Sayyida Aisha Ra. Said: "When the Prophet heard the woman He then put his stick to the woman while praying to the woman:" Ya Allah for the sake of your glorious substance to the complaint truth dream he had told me then heal his hand, then his hand healed as before. Thus the story of the primacy of charity.
- "Quoted from the book Durrotunashihin" -

No comments:

Post a Comment