Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Risalah Al Ghautsiyyah BOOK

Allah said: "O the great helper!"
I replied: "I hear your call, O God of the helper."


 He said: "Each stage between nature and natural Naasut Malakut is law; every stage of the nature Malakut and Jabarut is congregations; and each stage between the natural and the natural Jabarut Lahut is nature. "1
Then He said to me: "O the great helper! I never realize my self in something as my form in man. "


 Then I asked: "O my Lord, if you have a place?", So He Says to me: "O glorious helper, I am the creator of the place, and I do not have a place."

Then I asked: "O my Lord, do you eat and drink?", So He Says to me: "O glorious helper, food and beverage the needy is my food and drinks." 2 

Then I said: "O my Lord, what You created angel?". He Said to me: "I Create an angel of light man, and I Create a man of my light."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I Make My man as a vehicle, and I have made the entire universe as a vehicle for him." 3
Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, how beautiful I am as Seeker! How wonderful man as the search! How wonderful man as a rider, and how beautiful nature as a vehicle for him. "4

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, man is my secret and I are secret. If man realizes his position on my side, then he will say to each his breath, 'Whose power today?'. "5

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, not humans eat anything, or drink something, and he does not stand or sit, speak or be silent, nor is he doing an act, towards something or away from something, but I There [Acting] in there, dwells in him and moved him. "6

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, the human body, his soul, his heart, his soul, his hearing, vision, hands, legs, and tongue, all that I dedicate to him by Myself, to Myself. He is none other than I, and I is not other than him. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, if you see someone burning fire destroyed because of poverty and need, then hook up with it, because there is no barrier between Myself and him." 7

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, thou shalt not eat anything or drink anything and you do not sleep, except for the presence of heart conscious and alert eyes."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, whoever blocked from my trip in the mind, then he will be tested by the trip was born, and he will not be getting close to me but just getting away in an inner journey."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, spiritual oneness is a state that can not be expressed with words. Who would believe him before experienced it myself, then he is a disbeliever. And whoever wants after reaching a state of pagan worship, then he has been partners with Allah. "8
 
Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, whoever happiness principle, and survived it, he would not be humiliated forever. And whoever obtain essential misery, then woe to him, he will not be accepted at all after that. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I Make poverty and needs as a human vehicle. Whoever ride, then he has reached his place before crossing the desert and valley. "9

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, when the man knows what happens after death, of course he does not want to live in this world. And he would say in every moment and opportunity, 'Lord, turn me!'. "10
Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, all the creatures on the Day of Resurrection will be faced to me in a state of deaf, dumb and blind, and then feel the loss and crying. Similarly, in the grave. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, love is a curtain that limits between the lover and the beloved. When the lover had gone out of his love, means that he has come to the Beloved. "11

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I Saw the Spirit-souls waiting in their bodies after his word, 'Am I not your Lord?' Till the Day of Resurrection."

Then the helper said: "I saw God the Almighty and He Said to me:" O glorious helper, whoever asked to me about looking after knowing, meaning he is blocked from knowledge of the notice. Whoever thought that the view is not the same as knowing, then it means that he has been deceived by seeing God. '"12

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, the indigent in my view is not a person who does not have anything, but the indigent is he was in control of everything. When he said to something, 'be!', And there was he. "13

Then He said to me: "There is no friendship and enjoyment in heaven after emergence me there, and there is no solitude and fire in hell after my greeting to the occupants." 14

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I'm The Most Venerable among all noble, and I am the Most Merciful of all merciful."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, sleep on my side do not like his ordinary people, then you will see Me." To this I asked: "O my Lord, how I sleep beside you?". He said: "With the physical distance of pleasure, distanced passion of lust, to turn the hearts of the negative thoughts and feelings, and keep the spirit of the view that neglect, then melt your Essence in Essence."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, tell your friend andyou lover, who among you who want closeness with me, then let him choose poverty and indigence of indigence. If poverty was complete, then there is no longer anything other than me. "15

Then he said: "O glorious helper, be happy if you love my creatures, and fortunately if you forgive my creatures."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, tell your lover and friends, take advantage of the prayer of the destitute, because they were with me and I Together them."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I Shared everything, where he lived, His supervisor, and to me a return."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, do not care about heaven and what is in there, then you will see me without intermediaries. And do not care about hell and what is there, then you will see me without intermediaries. "16

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, the hosts of heaven occupied by heaven, and the inhabitants of hell occupied by me."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, most inhabitants of heaven refuge of pleasure, as the inhabitants took refuge from the flames of hell." 17

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, whoever preoccupied with other than I, then his is the belt [sign of infidelity] on the Day of Resurrection."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, people who seek help from the close proximity, as well as those who seek help from a distance away."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, verily I Have servants who are not prophets and apostles, that their position is not known by any of the inhabitants of this world and the hereafter occupant, of the inhabitants of heaven or hell, nor angels nor Ridwan Malik, and I'm not Making them to heaven or to hell, not to reward or punishment, not for angels, palaces and servants of his youth. So lucky people who believe in them even though they do not know. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, you are one of them. And among the signs of them in the world are their bodies burned for at least eat and drink; they have forfeited lust of lust, their hearts had been scorched from negative thoughts and feelings, spirits they also have charred neglect of view. They are owners of eternity burning by light encounter [with God]. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, if someone who is thirsty come to you in a very hot day, while you have a cold and you're not in need of water, if you hold the water for him, then you are one of the most miserly. How do I Reject them of my grace while I Have Been Set upon Myself, that I am the Most Merciful of the love. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, none of the experts immoral far from me, and none of the experts close observance of Me." 18

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, if someone close to me, then he is from the immoral, because he feels have flaws and regret."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, was having a shortage of light source and light yourself admiring a source of darkness."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, experts will be covered by the immoral sins are committed, and experts will be covered by his obedience obedient. And I Had servants other than those, which are not overwritten sadness and anxiety obedience immoral. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, to convey the good news to the sinners of their virtue and generosity, and to convey the news to the admirers yourself about the absence of justice and vengeance."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, experts obedience always remember the pleasure, and vice experts always remember the Merciful."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I close with evildoers after he quit his sins are committed, and I am far from those who obey after he quit his obedience."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, I create a layman, but they are not able to look at my greatness light, then I Laid curtain of darkness in between Myself and them. And I Creating special people, but they are not able to approach me and them as a barrier curtain. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, tell their friends, who among those who want to come to my attention, then he should get out of anything other than me."

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, out of bounds the world, then you will go to the afterlife. And out of bounds hereafter, then you will come to Me. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, you come out of the body and soul, and go out of your heart and your soul, and go out of law and order, and you will come to Me."

So I asked: "O my Lord, pray like-what is closest to you?." He said: "Prayer in which nothing else but me, and the person who did it disappear from his prayer and sink it." 19

Then I said: "O my Lord, fasting like what the most important in your hand?." He said: "Fasting is in it there's nothing other than I, and those who do disappear from him."

Then I said: "O my Lord, what is the most important charity on your side?." He said: "Charity is in it there's nothing other than I, be it [hope] heaven or [fear] hell, and the culprit disappeared from her . "

Then I said: "O my Lord, weeping as what the most important in your hand?." He said: "The cries of those who laugh." Then I said: "O my Lord, laughing like what is most important in sides- Mu?. "He said:" laugh people cry because repent. "Then I said:" O my Lord, what repentance as the most important in your hand?. "He Answering:" repentance holy people. "Then I asked:" O my Lord, what chastity as the most important in your hand?. "He Answering:" Purity of those who repent. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, seeker of knowledge in mine eyes have no way except after he admitted his folly, because if he did not release her existing knowledge, he will be the devil." 20

Said the grand helper: "I met my Lord Almighty, and I asked him, 'O Lord, what is the meaning of longing [' ishq]? ', He replied:' O the great helper, [means] you have to miss me and emptying your heart from beside me. '"then he said to me:" O glorious helper, if you understand the desire shape then you should vanish from longing, because he is a barrier between the yearns and longs. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, if you intend to do penance, then first you have to repent of lust, then pull out the bad thoughts and feelings from the heart with anxiety expel sin, then you will come to my attention. And should you be patient, because if the patient does not mean you are just playing around alone. "

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, if you want to enter my territory, then you should not turn to nature mulk ( kingdom ), angelic nature, and nature jabarut. Because nature mulk is satanic people of knowledge, and the angelic are demons makrifat experts, and jabarut are demons conscious person. Who are satisfied with one of the three, then he will expelled from my side. "

And He said to me: "O glorious helper, spiritual struggle [mujahadah] is one of the ocean in the ocean testimony [musyahadah] and been chosen by people who are aware. Whoever musyahadah about to go into the ocean, then he should choose mujahadah, because mujahadah is the seed of musyahadah and musyahadah without mujahadah is impossible. Whoever has chosen mujahadah, then he will experience musyahadah, desired or not desired. "21

And He said to me: "O glorious helper, seekers of spiritual path can not be run without mujahadah, as they can not do it without me."

And He said to me: "O glorious helper, in fact most of my servant Love is the servant who has a father and son, but his heart is empty of both. When his father died, he was not upset about it, and when his son died, he was not upset by it. If a slave has reached such a level, then at my side without a father and without children, and there is no comparison to him. "22

And He said to me: "O glorious helper, who does not feel the disappearance of a father for the love of me and the disappearance of a child due to my love, then he would not feel the delicious solitude and singularity."

He also Said to me: "O glorious helper, if you want to look at me in every place, then you should choose a restless heart empty of other than I am." Then I asked: "Lord, what science is science?." He Answering: "science knowledge is ignorance of science."

And He said to me: "O glorious helper, blessed are a servant whose hearts mujahadah, and woe to the man whose heart inclined to lust."

So I asked the Lord Almighty on Ascension. He said: "Mi'raj was riding left everything except I, and the perfection of Ascension is a view not turn away, nor beyond it [EMQ 53: 17]." Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, no prayer for people who do not do the Ascension to me. "23

Then He said to me: "O glorious helper, people who lost their prayers are people who do not Ascension to me."
 



Specification:
1. Natural Naasut is human nature, in which the visible is humanitarian affairs gentle and spiritual nature. Natural Malakut is natural that the angels take part performing the duties given by Allah SWT. Natural Jabarut is a supernatural divine affairs which indicates the nature of power by force, violence, speed of retaliation, and lack of necessities to everything. Natural Lahut is invisible realm in which only looks pure divine affairs.


 2. What is meant here is not indigent people in need of possessions, but people who feel the need to God.

 3. Vehicle here means a person means to convey to the destination. For certain purposes, Allah utilize human as ingredients, while utilizing human nature as a means to achieve its goals.

 4. Allah as a search tool, choose a man - the most noble creatures - as a vehicle. How great He is and how respected man who has been chosen. And is also the grandeur of nature because it has been used by humans as a vehicle that took him to his goal.

5. If the man's  knows how high his position essentially and how close he is to Allah, then he will feel that one day - because of the proximity of it - God will give you His power to him. That's why he'll always be waiting, when the time of delivery arrived, with the sentence: "Whose power today?."

 6. Allah always play a role in every motion and human silence.

 7. People who have realized the poverty and needs in the presence of Allah, then he has to understand the position himself against the Lord. So there is no longer a barrier between himself and God.

8. spiritual unification between creature and Creator can not be expressed in words. If someone has not experienced it myself, it will tend to deny it. And the people who claim to have experienced it when not, then he is a disbeliever. People who have reached this state, he wants nothing other than the encounter with God. If he wants something else, even though it is in the form of worship, in the station of this, he is considered to have been associating God with other desires.

9. poverty and need are the means which bring people to an awareness of their identity and greatness of Allah SWT. People who have come to realize this kind of means have come to the right position without having to go through a tortuous journey.


 10. Death is when revealing the nature of things, and the encounter with God is the most eagerly anticipated by people who miss him.

11. Love is nothing else but the lover's desire to meet and unite with loved ones. When both have been met, then the love itself will disappear, and the existence of love that it will be a barrier between the two.

12. What is meant knowing is seeing with the eyes of the heart. So, here look the same as knowing.

13. Fakir [ simple ]  in the sight of Allah is not the people who do not own property, but people who feel the need to God, and have no interest in anything other than Allah. People like this, the same free will to the will of God, so that what he wants to happen will happen.



14. The greatest human desire and enjoyment in the afterlife is just an encounter with God. So enjoyment in heaven and misery in hell will not be felt when faced with the pleasure of encounter with God, even if it is only in the form of a mere greeting.

15. poverty is a state of need. If someone does not require anything other than Allah, then kefakirannya been perfect. For him, That Being only Allah, there is no other kind.

16. It's like Rabi'a Al Andawiyah phrase: "I worship God, not because of the hope of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is worthy to be worshiped, and because I love him."

17. The inhabitants of heaven refuge of pleasure so that they do not fall asleep so forget the greatest pleasure, the encounter with God.

18. That is, even if a person including expert sinners, God remains close to him that if he would repent, God will accept. And do not be a devout brag on his obedience, because then he will only further and further away from God. Have feelings and regrets deficiency that causes a person closer to God.

 
19. Gone from meaningful prayer that intention and attention fixated offender prayer to God. The focus is no longer physical appearance or movements, but the inner meaning of the prayer.
 

20. The real science is on the side of Allah, while the science that we have is artificial and false. As long as humans do not remove the falsehood, he will not find true science. True science will not be contrary to the act. Satan is an example of the owner of the science that actions contrary to their knowledge.

21. Mujahadah is a spiritual struggle by suppressing physical desires, lust, and soul, that was under the control of our spirit. Musyahadah are witnessing greatness and majesty of God through the signs of His majesty in nature.

22. Love of a person to the child or parents should not exceed his love to God. He must realize that parents and children is a gift of Allah are temporary, and sooner or later he will part with them. Then the separation should not make depressed and anxious considering it happens by the will of Allah [Qur'an 80: 34-37]

23. In a hadith, the Prophet said: "Prayer is the Ascension of the faithful." Mi'raj means facing the rising spirit of God even though we remain in the body of this nature. If the person praying has not brought it to a state like this, it means he is not performing prayers perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment