Translate

Monday, December 8, 2014

Thieves were stolen his heart

A thief climb the walls of the house Malik bin Dinar, sneak in, but he did not find anything that deserves to be stolen. While host solemn prayers, shortening the prayer because they feel there is something disturbing.

Then Malik bin Dinar turned towards the thief. While greeting, he said, "May Allah give you repent, you entered my house, but you do not find something that you can take. But I will not let you out in vain. "
Malik bin Dinar brought a bowl of water and said to him, "Take water for ablution, then do pray two rak'ahs, surely you will be out to bring something more valuable than what you find here!" Hearing the words and sincerity Malik bin Dinar , the thief was moved and he replied, "All right. I'm so flattered. "

The thief perform ablutions, then do pray two rak'ahs. His soul is thrilled incredible, he politely asked to Malik ibn Dinar that he should pray two rak'ahs perform again.

How counsel Malik bin Dinar has changed the thief intentions in an instant. And Malik bin Dinar sincerely allow it, and the thief was continued until the morning prayer.

"Now go home, and well-let," Malik bin Dinar said to him. He replied, "Sir, if you deign can I stay with you? I intend to fast this day so I do not need to spend your food. "

"Sure, okay, I'm happy, stay here as long as you want," said Malik bin Dinar. Then the thief was staying with Malik bin Dinar days. He woke up all night the night praying and fasting in the afternoon. When going home he said to Malik bin Dinar, "O Mr. Malik bin Dinar kind, I had intended to do repentance." Malik bin Dinar said, "It was in the hands of God Almighty." And, it's true thief repents. He did not want and never again steal.

On the way home he met his friend the other thief who he knew well. His friend asked him, "you are right at home Lama Malik bin Dinar, I think you would have to steal the treasure there!"

"Brother, I slipped about to steal it, but in reality he's just stolen me, I repent to Allaah, and from now on I'll be in my house a lot more to get and enjoy anything which God in His the Beloved."
He stepped back with a fixed step and strapping. Thief who had been stunned that his figure looked back from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment