Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Al Hikam: Love Itself To God



Regarding the nature of love to God s.w.t. in the view of the nature of wisdom Tawhid and Sufism, as has been expressed by Maulana Imam Ibn Ata Allah Askandary in his wisdom Kalam as follows:
"People are so very love is not something people are expecting a reply from the party he loves or he demanded something intention of the parties that he loved, because people are so very love it is the person who gives to you, not someone who is so very love it is a person where you gave him. "
Kalam this Wisdom, also caught him passing difficult, if not we give the following explanation:
If love can be described through letters, writings and specific purposes, in fact it can not be said to be a love or mahabbah. Because such love, is the love that can be made, in order to arrive at the desired destination. Therefore, he who loves someone that someone was giving him something or reject something that is not better than love, meaning people who love it is love itself, not the love of loved ones. Because if it is not something that is intended by itself does not exist, then surely he will not love the person who loves it.
Because of that, the nature of love to the people who love, is giving a whole existing in itself in order to obtain willingness than those she loved. Without there was something he wanted to achieve, in the form of something that is outward from the one he loved. So there is not anything else that is owned by him, in addition to all that he handed over to the parties that he loved. Or may be said, that the love is killed by her passion, so there is no purpose other than the willingness of the loved one. For example, as expressed by the author Iqazul Himam fi Syarhil Hikam, on the example of a man loves a woman. The man said: "I really love you." The woman replied: "How you love me, but sitting behind you it is better."
Hearing that, the man had turned his face look woman behind him, then after the woman saw that the man looked away to see the woman behind it, he said: "You are the man who is not good. You said so in love with me, but you look away you see the selainku. "
That is an example and if this example we kiaskan to our love relationships as servants of God to the Lord of the Worlds, Allah, too. We said to ourselves and to others, that we love to God, but also our hearts to turn his love to something much more, or feel something other than God, that affect our hearts. So this shows our love for God is not full, but it is no more than sheer charges.
Furthermore, If we so love something, let our body and soul, we give for something. Similarly, the love of one person he loved, he must give everything to those he loved. And not the opposite.
Thus our devotion to Allah, should not be turned to the other kind. Therefore, when we pray because we love expecting syurgaNya means heaven. And not loving God. Because the nature of love to God, only directed solely to God and we forgot to things other than Him. Whether it is our advantage in the form of reward from God or whether it is our intent intent-to Him.
There is a sample of events, which have occurred at a Waliyullah named Ibrahim ibn Adham. He said: One day, I asked Allah, while I say "O my Lord, if you had given to someone of those who love You reassurance before meeting dengaMu, then you give me precisely that way. Because my heart in such hard such, for the sake of my love for Thee. "
Ibrahim ibn Adham forward said: After I prayed so often I dream, as if I was commanded by God to stand before Him, and He 'said' to me: O Ibrahim (bin Adham), it is not you have a feeling of shame to me, that you ask Me, so that your hearts peace before seeing me. Is it so people are very nostalgic heart will be able to hope, if not met with his beloved.
Are people who so love his heart will be able to calm, without meeting that he missed? Ibrahim (bin Adham) said: "O my Lord, I'm confused, in love against you. So I do not know, what I say, therefore you ampunkan my sins, thou teach me, O God, what should I have to say." God replied: Say ye:
"O Lord, you ridhailah me with decision-decision, you endure me on cubaan-cubaanMu, you ilhamkanlah me, to give favors-nikmatMu."
Thus, the incidence of the love between a servant to God, to ourselves Ibrahim ibn Adham.

No comments:

Post a Comment