Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Tawasin (6): Thasin Al Azal wa al Iltibas (Happiness and Suffering Eternity / Errors of Understanding)

Tawasin (6): Thasin Al Azal wa al Iltibas (Happiness and Suffering Eternity / Errors of Understanding)
[: For he is the 'wise, in ke'arifannya-ke'arif when dealing with the public discourse about what is logical in regard goal ...]
1. The Faqir, Abu Mughits (Al-Hallaj), may Allah have mercy on him, said: "No one except a tough mission carried devil and Muhammad, peace and blessings upon it. Only, the devil fell from the substance, and Muhammad felt his substance-substance . "
2. It has been said to Satan: "Bow down!" (Qur'an, 2: 34) and to Muhammad: "Look!" (Qur'an, 53: 13) However, Satan did not prostrate, and Muhammad was tidakmenengok. He did not turn to the right or to the left, "His eyes looked around, not too darting." (Qur'an, 53: 17)
3. While the devil, after stating his mission, he did not return to the initial capability.
4. Meanwhile, Muhammad, when stating his mission, he returned to his ability.
5. With this statement: "Together You alone I felt happy, and to You alone I devoted myself." And: "O you who flipped balikhati." As well: "I do not know how to praise you as you should be praised."
6. Among the inhabitants of heaven there is no devotee once the lawyer-Esa (Tawhid), which like the devil.
7. Since the devil 'in situ' have to 'see' the Divine Substance appearance. He also prevented even a wink of his consciousness, and he began to adore the One God the worship in seclusion khusyuknya.
8. He cursed when reaching double exile, and he was charged when demanded solitude (Allah) absolute
9. God said to him: "Prostrate (to Adam)!" He replied: "No, to which besides You." He said again to him: "Even if my curse fall upon you?" He replied again: "It would not be mengazabku!"
10. "Pengingkaranku is to affirm the sanctity of thy, and the reason (reject) undoubtedly violated for you. But, whatever Adam compared with you, and who am I - the devil, to be distinguished from You!"
11. He fell into the ocean Breadth, he became 'blind', and said: "There is no way for me to others apart from you. I am a lover of the 'blind'!" He said to him: "You have been arrogant!" He replied: "If there is one only glimpses of view among us, it's enough to make me cocky and arrogant. Even so, I was 'he' who know thy since all the Prior baqa''s future, and" I'm better than she " (QS.7: 12), because the longer I serve Thee. None, in between the two types of creatures (Adam and the Devil), which are know You are better than me! " "There is Thy will with me, and there is free will with You, while both precede Adam. When I bow to that besides you, nor tidakbersujud, undoubtedly must for me to return to my home. Because You created me from fire, and fire back to ' fire ', keep balance (sunnah) and that their choice of yours. "
12. "There is no distance from you to me, because I am sure that the distance and closeness that 'one'!" "For me, when I left, thy neglect became my partner. So, how was away again, abandonment and love remains 'fused'!" "Blessed art thou, in thy taufiq and no substance Thy affordable, for the faithful devotee, who not prostrate to the other than you!"
13. Musa (as) met Satan on the slopes of Mount Sinai, and asked him: "O Satan, what prevents you from prostrating?" He (Satan) said: "What prevented ikrarku is a statement about the worship of the Unique. And, if I prostrate, I would be like you. Because you only need to be called once," Look to the mountain, "you immediately see him. While I, I has called thousands of times to menyujudkan myself to Adam, I do not bow down, because I insist with the 'objective' Ikrarku. "
14. Musa (as) asked: "You rebel command?" The devil replied: "It was a test, rather than command." Moses asked again: "Without sin? Although face changed so?" The devil replied: "O Moses, my condition is just the duality of appearance-born, while the state of (things) spiritual does not depend upon it, bahkantidak changed. Ma'rifat still true as at first, and it has not changed in spite of personal change."
15. Musa (as) asked: "Did you remember Him (dhikr) now?" "O Moses, pure mind does not require power-remember, - by that I remember (him), and He remembers (I). His Memory is memory, and memory is the memory-Nya.Bagaimana possible, when we remember each other, both of us different from one another? " "Devotion now purer, my time is more spacious, more glorious memory, because I served Him implicitly for the sake of luck, even now I dedicate to him for Himself."
16. "I pulled the greed of all anything stop me or arrest me, both for loss or gain. He mengasingkanku, made mabuk- kepayang, melinglungkanku, get me out, so I can not be combined with the holy spirit. He me away from the others, because jealousy (to Him) so that He Himself alone. He changed me, because He adore, adore Him, because He throw me. He throw me, because I am servant. And, put me in a forbidden ahwal caused kemitraanku. He demonstrated deficiency caused my grades I commend Keagungan- Him. He menyederhanakanku with ihram cloth caused kehajianku [hijya]. He let me caused 'my penemuan'- on him in remembrance. He reveals (kashf) hijabku disebabkaan penyatuanku.Dia mempenyatukanku caused him memencilkanku. And He caused him memencilkanku prevent desires. "
17. "By His Truth, then I'm not wrong in his attention to the commandment, not that I refuse destiny. I do not care at all about the changes in my face. I just keep my balance (sunnah) through this punishment."
18. "Although he mengazabku with his fire of all time, I still will not bow to anything (other than Him). I will not bend me to your personal or bodies (Adam), because I did not confess opposite to Him! Ikrarku solemn, and I was indeed a solemn in 'love'! "
19. Al-Hallaj said: "There are various theories concerning the circumstances (it) spiritual 'Azazyl () [title of Satan before his fall]. Someone said that he was assigned to the mission in heaven, and with a mission (other) in the earth. In heaven he is preaching to the angels, menunjukinya about baik.Dan deeds on earth he was preaching to men and jinn, menunjukinya about evil deeds. "
20. "Therefore, one would not recognize anything except to (recognize) the other way around. As with fine white silk, which can only be woven by using a black velvet behind him - why, angels perform good deeds, and said symbolic," If you charity, you will mandapat reward. "However, he is not familiar with the previous crimes, undoubtedly tidakdapat recognize goodness."
21. The Faqir, Abu Omar al-Hallaj, said: "I began to argue with the Devil and the Pharaoh of honor the Merciful." Satan said: "If I kowtow, I inevitably lost the title of honor." And Pharaoh said: "If I believe in the Apostles (Musa), I inevitably fell on the dignity of honor."
22. Al-Hallaj said: 'If I deny my teaching and my statement, I also undoubtedly fell from the altar of honor. "
23. When Satan said: "I am better than he (Adam)," then he does not see anything other than himself. When Pharaoh said: "I did not know that you (Musa) has a God besides me," he did not know that any people can distinguish between truth and falsehood.
24. So, I (Al-Hallaj) said: "Even if you do not know Him, then recognize sign him. I am the sign of His [tajally], and I am the Truth (anal'-Haqq)! This is because I have no stopping realize 'His ada' the Truth! "
25. My friend is the devil, and the teacher is Pharaoh. The devil threatened with fire and tidakmencabut statement. Pharaoh drowned in the Red Sea without retract his statement or admit any intermediaries (apostles). nevertheless he said: "I have faith that there is no god but Him who believed by Bani Israil." (Qur'an, 10: 90) And, do not you see that God was against Gabriel in His Greatness? He said: "Why do you fill your mouth with 'sand'?"
26. So, I (finally) be killed, hanged, hands and feet cut off, without me revoke tegasku statement!
27. Devil term derived from 'mutation' first name, 'Azazyl ().' Ain' its () indicates the breadth ikhtiarnya, 'zay' its () is increasing intensification of visits (to him),' his alif' () as a way of life in his dignity, 'zay' its () are both keasketisannya in his degree,' ya' its () step wanderings to his misery, and 'lam' its () toughness in her pains.
28. He (God) said to him: "You do not prostrate, O insult!" He replied: "Call it better - 'lover'!" Because lovers considered low, then you call me insult. I have read in the Book of the Real, O Sang Powerful and Faithful, that this would happen to me. So, how could I debasing myself to Adam, when you created it from the ground, while I was on fire? Two opposite things can not be reconciled. And, I have served thy longer, also has the virtue of the higher, wider knowledge, as well as the activity of a more perfect. "
29. God, who always praise him, said to him: "The choice is mine, not yours." He replied: "All options, even my choice, is yours. Because you have elected me, O Khaliq. If you are prevented from prostrate kepadaanya (Adam), You are the 'For' the prevention of it. If I err speak, You did not let me, because Thou the All-Hearing. If you are willing I prostrate to him, I certainly obey. I do not know anyone in the (creature) that 'Arif, who know You are better than me. "
30. Do not blame me, the idea of ​​condemnation away from me, give me, O Penguasaku, for my sake alone. Even in the case of a promise, the promise of thy true principles of truth, of course, the principle ikhtiarku also strong. He is eager to write this ikrarku, or read it, will know that I (finally) become a martyr!
31. Hi brother! He (the devil) called 'Azazyl because he was discharged (' uzyla), relieved of its ancient sanctity. He did not return from the origin to the end, because he did not come out of the end. He left, condemned of origin.
32. Efforts to exit failed, due to his self-pity. He finds himself between a fire and a light retreat height position.
33. Sources of water on land is lower lake. He (Satan) terazab thirst in place (water) abundance. She cried for her pain, because the fire has membakarnya.Kekhawatirannya nothing but pretense, and all-his'buta' is futility - that's it for?
34. Hi brother! Suppose you understand, you have to consider a narrow street in kesempitannya extreme. You have shown it to you in a fantasy kemusykilannya extreme. And, you will suffer and restless.
35. The most awake shufi also remained silent about the Devil, and the 'arifin tidakmemiliki ability to explain what they have learned (about the Devil) .Iblis more powerful than them in terms of worship, and closer than they are to the Substance Being. He (Satan) exert himself more and more 'loyal to the agreement, as well as closer than those to the worship of.
36. Another Angels prostrate to Adam (as) because of the support of (Allah), while rejecting Satan (prostrate) because he had 'meditation' so long.
37. Nevertheless, the situation becomes confusing, and lost his mind, so he said: "I am better than he (Adam)." (Qur'an, 7: 12) He remained behind the veil, did not appreciate the 'dust' (the origin of events Adam), and carries the curse on his shoulders to End All'baqa' late His time-period-an All-'baqa' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment