Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Tawasin (7): Thasin Al Masyi-ah (the Will)


 


1. This is the depiction of the divine taqdir. Circle (o) The first is the Will [masyi "ah] Allah, and (o) the second is his wisdom, and (o) The third is His power, while (o) The fourth is his Science" Azaliy.
2. "He said:" When I entered the first circle, I will take the exam on the (circle) of the latter. And, when I crossed into the second, I have to take the exam of the (circle) third. In fact, when I crossed into third, I had to take a test of (circle) is the fourth. "
3. Then - not (la), not (la), not (la), not (la), and not (la)! In fact, if I take a rest in the "no" first, I would be condemned until I say ("no") the second, and disposed of until I say ("no") were third. So, if the fourth means to me?
4. Even if I knew that the prostrate (to Adam) definitely save me, I surely prostrate. Nevertheless, I know that after the circle (first) that there are circles (second, third, and fourth) others. With that in mind so, then I say to myself: If I survived the circle (first), how can I get out of (circle) the second, third, and fourth?
5. As for the "Alif" () from "La" () which is a fifth "He - God, the Life." (Qur'an, 2: 255)

No comments:

Post a Comment