Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Burung Sehat & Burung Cacat

Syaqiiq al-Balkhi was a friend of Ibrahim ibn Adham known expert worship, asceticism and high trust in Allah. To never get on stage refused to work.
Intrigued by his condition, Ibrahim ibn Adham said,
"What exactly is causing you to be like this?"
Syaqiiq answered,
"When I was traveling in a barren desert, I saw a broken bird wings.
Then I said to myself, I want to know where the bird was getting good luck. So I sat watching from a short distance.
Suddenly there came a bird that carries food in its beak. The bird brings food into beak that broke both his wings to feed him.
So I said to myself, "One who inspires healthy birds to sympathize broken bird wings in a quiet place this would give a fortune to authorities wherever I may be."
And since then, I decided to quit my job and I busied myself with the worship of God.
Hear the narrative Syaqiiq Ibrahim said,
"O Syaqiiq, why do you represent yourself with birds defective? Why do not you try to be healthy birds that feed a sick bird?
Is not that more important?
Did not the Prophet said,
"The upper hand is better than a hand under?"
It is appropriate for a Muslim to choose the highest degrees in their proceedings, so that he can achieve the degree of the righteous?
Syaqiiq startled by the statement of Ibrahim and he realized his mistake in taking lessons. Immediately she won her hands and kissed him hand and said, "Really. You are ustadzku, O Abu Ishaq (Ibrahim). "
(Date Dimasyqi, Ibn Asakir)

No comments:

Post a Comment