Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Wealthy Without treasure, Science without learning ,and glory without family

Sheikh As-As-Saqqathy eriy R.A. recalled:
On one occasion when I was in Jerusalem, then I sat on the Rock near Al-Aqsa Mosque. I was in a state of sadness and melancholy of all, because the days of the execution of the pilgrimage to Batullah only ten days away, so I felt very upset because they could not perform Hajj that year
I said to myself:
"Evil luck! Everyone was headed to Mecca for pilgrimage, and now living just a few days, but I'm still here! "
I cried because of missed practices Hajj this year. Not long after that, I heard a mysterious voice cries were welcoming. He said:
"O eriy Saqathy! Do not you cry, God will send a messenger to lead you into Baitullahil-Haram, Makkah at this very moment. "
I said to myself: How could this happen, I am currently still here, but the implementation of the pilgrims stay a few more days? Would I be flown? or what?
The voice sounded again:
"Do not hesitate! Allah Almighty is able to facilitate all that difficult at all costs. "
Hearing the answer, I immediately bow to God to give thanks with tears of joy. Then I sat down with my heart pounding and my heart palpitations continue to ask:
"Is it true what the voice is that ?!"
Suddenly, clearly visible from a distance of four young men walked quickly toward the mosque, and the four face looks very shining youth. One of them will be more handsome and dignified, that he might be the leader of this group. They pray each two cycles. I got out of the Rock, and reach out to them, in my heart, saying:
"Hopefully, these people promised by God in the unseen voice was!"
I approached the young man who I also consider it as the leader of this group, so I can hear the prayers and Sinai. I find him quite like crying, then she stood up, touched the hearts sanubariku. Done bersholat he came and sat down and three other young men who sat by his side.
Said eriy Saqathy:I approached them and greeted them.
"Waalaikumussalam," said the youth leader,
"O eriy Saqathy, O man who hear voices on this day. Cheer up, that you will not miss out on the pilgrimage this year. "
I almost fainted when I heard the news. I was too excited, and can not kusifatkan how my heart feel so happy, after I was grieving and crying.
"Yes, I heard the mysterious voice said," Obviously eriy Saqathy.
"We," said the lad, "Before the membsikkan voices sound to you, we are in the land of Khorasan in our penujuan to the State of Baghdad. We quickly solve our needs there, and continue to go towards Baitullahi-Haram. Suddenly thought of by our wish to visit the tombs of the Prophet in Shyam, then we will go to Makkah honored by Allah land. Now we have already complied with the rights of the Prophet was to visit the graves of them, and we also come here to visit Jerusalem, "the young man explained again.
"But, what about the ladies do when in Khurasan very beginning it ,?" asked eriy Saqathy.
"We had a meeting with our partners, namely Ibrahim Bin Adham Ma 'Al-Karkhi RUF. And now they're headed to Mecca, via the desert, and we also stopped at Jerusalem. "
Hairanku peaking now, is it true what they say? Where Khurasan and which the Sham? The distance between both is very far away and if done on foot takes a year. How can they take it to the blink of an eye ?!
"May God bless you," I said. "The journey from Jerusalem Khurasan and often traveled for a year? How you can reach the beaches in no time at all ?! "I added again.
"O eriy, do you wonder!" Said the youth leader. "If it was up to a thousand-year journey though, do not we have all the servants of God, and the earth was God's earth ?! We went to visit his house, so he who delivered us there and the power and the will is the power and will. Do not you see how the sun runs from east and west in a matter of days, the afternoons. Try you think about how the sun turned back? Is it circulated in his own, or with the power of God? If the sun is the only-hour (inanimate), and it is not reckoning (calculation) and no iqab (punishment) it can circulate from east to west during the day, so it was possible for a servant of servants God can cut the trip from Khurasan to Jerusalem in an hour. Allah the Almighty has absolute power and the will to create something extraordinary revelation of who His beloved or chosen, no force can block a power and will. "
He paused again and then connect again:
"Thou, O eriy Saqathy!" Exclaimed the young man said, "Thou shalt honor both worlds at once?"
He replied:
"Anyone who wants wealth without property, and knowledge without learning and without the family honor, he should cleanse his soul of love the world at all, do not let it depends on the world, and not to remember her at all!"
"Sir! the God who has menggutamakanmu with Nur Light, and has been open for you the OF mysteries, now you're going to go ?! "asked eriy Saqathy.
"We're going to go for Hajj, then he visited the maqam-shalatu alaihis-salam was."
"By Allah, I will not part with you again, because part with means separation of the soul with the body," I begged him.
"Well then, let's go with this call Bismillah."
He began Bersia-ready and set off the road. I just followed behind him. Just for a minute we walked, suddenly it was in when noon prayers.
"O eriy, now it's time for Zohor, Zohor prayers did not you ?!" he asked.
"Yes, I will pray Zuhr", I said.
I was soon to find clean dust bertayammum. Suddenly the young man said:
"Needless to tayammum. Here there are freshwater springs, come with me in there! "
I was a fool to follow a directed path. There was indeed a spring of fresh water, taste better and sweeter than honey taste.
I ablution with water and drank it up. Then I said to him:
"Sir! By Allah, I have been through this many times, but I never see this fountain, water or anything else in this place ?! "
"Then we have to thank God for His mercy towards His slaves."
We bersholat together, then run again until close to the time of Asr. I do not believe myself when I see tall towers that the land of Hijaz. Not long after that, I seen the walls of Mecca. "Oh, it's free! I whispered to myself. Really I was fully awake, or There may only be a dream the night away !!!
Suddenly erupted from my mouth, "Hey, we've got to Makkah ?!" I kept crying and tears menjirusi across my cheek.
"O eriy," said the young man. "You've got to Makkah. Now you want to split up with me or you're about to go together with me ?! "asked the lad.
"Yes, I will go with you," I said.
We went through the door Nadwah Makkah. There I met two men were waiting for us. A somewhat older-looking and others were young and upright again.
When the two men saw the young man, they smiled and immediately they come and snuggle. Then call them forest-Salaamah Thank God! (Praise be to Allah who has saved you.)
"Sir, what are they?" I asked.
"Ah," the sound of his voice. "The old man was Ibrahim ibn Adham and this young man is ma'ruf Al-Karkhi."
I shook hands with them.
We gentlemen sit in the mosque until it was time for Asr prayer. Then we bersholat also pray Maghrib and Isha prayers at the Grand Mosque.
After that, then they take their own places in the mosque praying bersholat assortment. I also bersholat until just my ability to fall asleep soundly. When I woke up from my sleep, I find that they are no longer there. I tried to look around the sacred mosque, no one but a niche already watch him, I was, but I can not find any shadow. Where would they have gone? I wandered in there as a madman who does not necessarily him.
Then I went looking for them everywhere else, around the Masjid al-Haram, and all over the city of Mecca, in Mina, and in other places, but I have not found even one of them.
I feel very sad, and sometimes I cry by myself, because it has been separated from their dear.
May God bless them dear !.

No comments:

Post a Comment