Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

The influence of theQuran Al-Adzim Against People Salih

kisah alquranMansur bin Ammar saw a young man was performing his prayers as prayers for those who are afraid, he called the young man, "Young man! Have you ever read the word of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala:
"O ye who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and stones; guardian angels of the rough, tough, and do not disobey Allah in what He commands them and always do what they're told. "(QS. At-Tahrim: 6)
When he heard this verse, he immediately fell unconscious. When it came to herself she said, "Give me some more." Then Mansur said, "Do you not know that in hell there is a gap called a roaring fire that exfoliates the scalp, which calls the backs and turn away (from truth). "So, it was not able to take this advice, then he fell and died.
Furthermore, his chest open. It was found out of his chest that read, "Behold, he is in a blessed life, in high heaven, the fruit near."
Mansur continue, "Then I go to bed thinking about the youth's condition. In the bedroom, I saw him walking with an air of great in heaven. Above his head is a crown of honor. Then I asked, "To what degree can you get like this?" And he said to me, "Did you not read the word of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala:

"Those who fear that in gardens and rivers, in a groove on the side of Almighty God." (QS. Al-Qamar: 54-55)
O Ibn Ammar! Indeed, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has given me the reward of Badr forces, even more. Then I asked him, "Why is that?" He answered, "Because Badr troops slain by the sword the disbelievers. While I die by the sword the rule and One of the Most Exalted, the Qur'an Al-Karim. "
It was foretold of Masruq radi 'anhu that he had heard someone was reading the following sentence:
"(Remember) the day (when) we gather the righteous to (Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala), the Most Gracious for honors, and we would drive away those who rebel to hell thirsty." ( EMQ. Maryam: 85-86)
Then she trembled and wept, and said to the people who read the verse, "Do it again for me!" So he keeps repeating the verse, while Marsuq crying until she fell and died. May Allaah have mercy on him. They include people who died because of the Qur'an.
Mansur bin Ammar said, "I entered the city of Kufa. When I was walking in the darkness of night, I suddenly heard someone crying in a voice full of anxiety in the house. The man said, "O my Lord! For the glory and majesty of your honor, I did not intend to challenge yourself by doing evil to you. However, I do evil because of ignorance. So now who else can save me from the torment you? With whom I cling to a rope if you are deciding your strap of me. Oh, how much sin .. Oh please ... Ya Allah! "Mansur bin Ammar said,
"The speech that person made me cry, and then I stopped and read the following paragraph:
'O ye who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and stones; guardian angels of the rough, tough, and do not disobey Allah in what He commands them and always do what they're told. "(QS. At-Tahrim: 6)
Suddenly I heard a loud scream and shake the man. I stopped by a man's voice had gone dead and I'm gone. The next morning I went to the house of the man, I was found to have died and people were taking care of his body. There, an elderly woman who was crying, and I asked him who the old woman. Turns out it was his mother, and then I approached him and I asked him about his behavior, and the old woman answered, "He fasted during the day, served in the evenings, and seek lawful work. Then he divided the three results of his work. A third for himself, another for membiayaiku, and a third was donated. Last night someone through it while reading a verse, he heard the verse and then died. "
It was narrated that Mudar is a reciter he was reading this verse:
(He said): "This book (note) We are told the truth." (QS. Al-Jatsiyah: 29)
Then Abdul Wahid bin Zaid cried when he heard the verse unconscious. When it came to herself, she said, "By Your glory and Your majesty, I will not do evil to you with all my power for good. Therefore, let me help to make adherence to you with your help. "
Then he heard someone recite the following verse:
"O soul at peace! Go back to your Lord with a heart that pleased and blessed him. "(QS. Al-Fajr: 27-28)
Then he asks the reader to repeat the verse again and asked, "How many times did I say irji'i." She fainted because of fear of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and punishment. It is repent to Allaah and improve after that. Maha was Allaah who said:
"Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, you would have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah." (Qur'an, Al-Hayr: 21)
Zirarah bin Auf be the faith of the people when the dawn prayer. When he read the paragraph:
"And when the trumpet is blown, then that is a very difficult day." (QS. Al-Muddatstsir: 8)
Then, he fell in a state already passed away. May Allaah have mercy on him.
And when the word of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has revealed the following:
"And really, is it really (a) which has been promised to them (satanic) everything." (Quran, Al-Hijr: 43)
So, Salman Al-Farisi radi 'anhu screamed a scream, he put a hand on her head and went aimlessly for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment