Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

Sharp hunch Whose Shaleh Person

kisah hikmah ulama dahulu- Told that Imam Shafi and Muhammad ibn al-Hasan never seen a man. Imam Shafi'i said, "Behold the man is a carpenter." As Muhammad ibn al-Hasan said, "Behold, the man is a blacksmith." So both of them asked the man about his profession. Then in reply, "I used to be a blacksmith, and I am now a carpenter."
- A man from the Koran expert asked a cleric, the cleric said to him, "Sit down, I really smell the odor of your word kufr." Afterwards, the man dreamed of embracing Christianity -wal'iyadzu billah. Then asked him, "Do you knew most of the Qur'an?" He replied, "I have not memorized the Koran but only one verse, which is the word of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala:
"The disbelievers sometimes (later in the hereafter) wanted, in case they advance (in the world) became a Muslim." (Qur'an, Al-Hijr: 2)
- Abu Sa'id al-Kharraz said, "I never saw a man indigent in the Haram. He did not have nothing but the clothes to cover nakedness, then I turn away and get away from it. Then he sensed about me and said:
"Know that God knows what is in your heart, then fear Him." (Qur'an, Al-Baqarah: 235)
I was sorry for these actions and I beristighfar. Then he said,
"And He it is Who accepts repentance from His servants and forgives mistakes and knows what you do." (Qur'an, ash-Shura: 25)

No comments:

Post a Comment