Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Devil and Satan according to the Quran and the Hadiths

devil and Satan According to the Koran and the Hadith

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
devilSatan (Arabic إبليس), is the name of the spirits of ancestors. As Adam was the ancestor of man. God created the devil of the flame.Devil (from the Arabic word which means "she who was beaten bruised"). Literature on the Bible did not have a demon, apart from the Old Testament: ha-Satana, which means the enemy. This definition was adopted by the devil Greek: diabolos which in English is called the devil.In Arabic name comes from the word devil بلس reply, meaning that means regret. And the devil's name means "Who will regret in the world and in the hereafter." Satan was once a leader of the angels who live in the world. worship Allah, handsome and well dressed. But after God created him as caliph, the devil deny it. since then it has become the main enemy the devil is real for the children of Adam (all mankind). His face became ugly and became the first creature in the universe lie.
In Hebrew (ץבלץש), the devil has a meaning that is the Prosecutor or prosecutor. From the Bible can be understood at things overview of the creatures called demons, both of clearing the prophets / messengers from the time of creation of the Earth has not reached the end of the period.MulaSejak original creation of man, Adam, the Devil ordered him to bow down to him, but the devil did not want to bow down to him. Therefore, the devil is issued by the God of heaven and become the cursed creature.He asked God to postpone death until the Day of Resurrection. Devil revenge on the man, because the presence of the sons of Adam, because Adam, the obsession to be the number one thing to be dispersed. Satan is also called the devil and all the spirits and humans who become his followers called demons.In a book written by Imam al-Ghazali said that the devil before the curse of Allah, whose real name Azazil and indeed it has many names / nicknames, namely:The first heaven al-Abid (the worshiper, always incredibly devoted to God) both Heaven ar-Raki (the bow) Third Heaven as-Saajid (members of prostration) fourth Heaven al-Khaasyi (always humble and serve God) Heaven fifth al -Qaanit (always obey) the sixth Heaven al-Mujtahid (earnestly in prayer) Seventh Heaven az-Zahid (simple in use utility life)Shelter iblisiblis and their descendants live in the bathroom, WC, an unclean and dirty and evil. According to Anas bin Malik R.A.,Satan has asked God, saying: "My Lord, you have given the children of Adam dwellings to shelter them and remembrance of Thee, therefore, show me the place of residence for me."God said, "Your dwelling place is in the toilet."NerakaDalam devil in a hadith explained that when the residents of Hell has arrived in hell, there is provided a pulpit, dress, crown and rope to tie the devil, all of which were made of fire.Then there's the devil's voice ordered mounted the pulpit: "O Satan, take you to the pulpit and speak ye unto the Fire."Then he came up to the podium and said: "O people of Hell."All who are in hell hear his speech and looked to their leader."O people of the unbelievers and the hypocrites; surely Allah promised you the promise of truth that you all die and be gathered and checked into two groups. One group of Heaven and Hell Sa'ir a group. "The devil said, "You all think that all of you will not leave you all think will even remain in the world. There is no power in you, but for me I just interrupt you. ""At last you all follow me, sin to you. Therefore, do not curse me, curse me, curse instead of yourselves, because ye cursed himself more right than I was cursed ... ""Why do not you want to worship God? While the One who created all things ... ""Today I can not save you from the punishment of Allah, and you will not be able to save me. Indeed, on the day I was released from what I have said to you, 'I do evicted and pushed up to the presence of God. "After the Fire hear the words of the devil, and they cursed the devil. After the demon was beaten by Angel Zabaniah with a spear made of fire and he fell to the lowest depths of Hell, he remains forever with those who become his followers.Zabaniah angel said to the devil and his followers: "There is no death for you all and nor are your pleasure, you will abide in Hell for eternity."From Muadz bin Jabal, from Ibn Abbas:
When we were with the Prophet Muhammad in the house of a friend of Ansar, suddenly heard someone calling from outside the house: "O inhabitants of the house, can I come in? Because you will need me." The Prophet said: "Do you know who's calling?" We replied, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He continued, "It was the devil, the curse of Allah be with him."Umar bin Khattab said: "O Allah let me kill him." Prophet held: "Patience, O Umar, do not you know that God gave him the opportunity to doomsday? Better to open the door for her, because she had been told to this, understand what he wanted to say and listen carefully."Ibn Abbas RA said, then opened the door, turns him like a grandfather who was crippled in one eye. There are 7 pieces in his beard hair as the hair of a horse, canine fangs look like a pig, cow lips like the lips. Satan said: "Greetings to you Muhammad. Greetings to you the audience," the Prophet replied: "Peace be to Allah SWT. As being damned, what your need?" Satan replied: "O Muhammad, I did not come here on my own, but because it had to." "Who made you?" "An angel sent by God came to me and said: Allah commands you to come to Muhammad while subjecting yourself. Tell Muhammad on your way to seduce a man. Jawabalah truthfully all questions. By the greatness of God, if you lie once, He will make you dust in the wind "."Therefore I now come to you. Ask what you want to ask. If I lie, I will be ridiculed by any enemy. Nothing biggest hit me from scolding the enemy."
10 Request for the devil to God"How do you ask of God?" "Variety of 10" "What?" "I asked God to let me share in the property and the son of man, God allows it. He said," Share with the people in wealth and children. And promise them, not the devil promises only to deceive. "(Surat al-Isra: 64) Assets not Zakat, I ate it. I also eat unclean food and mixed with a laptop. I also eat foods that are not read out the name of Allah ,I asked God to let me join with those relating to the shelter with his wife without God. Then the devil took him and children born will be very obedient to Satan.I suggested he come along with the ride vehicles not for lawful purposes. I ask God to make the bathroom as rumahku.Aku ask God to make the market as a mosque. I ask God to make lyrics as Quranku. I asked God to make my drunk friend. I ask that God gave you, then He made those who spend the vices as my brother.He said, "The - the wasteful are brothers - brother of Satan." (Surat al-Isra: 27)O Muhammad, I ask that God allowed me to see people as they could not see me. And I ask God to give me the ability to circulate in the human bloodstream. God answered, "please", I'm proud of it until the Day of Resurrection. Most of the people with me in the kiamat.iblis said: "O Muhammad, I can not leave anything, I can only whisper and flirt."If I can be misleading, no one will be left. As you are, you can not give any guidance, you just messengers that convey trust. If you could give guidance, there would be no one shall leave this earth. You can only be a cause for a person who has been determined sengsara.Orang who are happy are those who have expressed happiness over the mother's abdomen. And people who suffer are those who have expressed a miserable since his mother's womb.Prophet then recited: "they will continue to be at odds with the exception of those who are blessed by Allah" (Surah Hud: 118-119). Also read, "Verily, Allah is always provision" (Surah Al-Ahzab: 38)the devil and said: "O Messenger of Allah's destiny was determined and pen destiny has dried. Blessed is He who made you the leader of the prophets and apostles, leaders of the people of Paradise, and that has made me wretched creatures leader and leader of the Fire. I am the wretch displaced. This is the end that I want to kepadamu.Dan I'm not lying. "How the devil did you tease ManusiaTahukah Muhammad, a lie comes from myself?I am the first things that berdusta.Pendusta is my best friend. whoever swears by lying, he kekasihku.Tahukah you Muhammad? I swear to Adam and Eve in the name of Allah that I really advise. False oath is a delight. Ghibah (gossip) and namimah (pitting) delight. False testimony joy. The man who vowed to divorce his wife he was on the edge of sin even once and although it is true. For anyone familiar with the words of divorce, his wife becomes haraam for him. Then he will prosper until the Day of Resurrection. So all the children of adultery and she go to hell just because of one sentence, Divorced.O Muhammad, your people there who love playing for stretching prayers. All he wanted to stand up to pray, I whisper to him when he was old, you're still busy, then it manundanya until it performs prayers outside, then pray that struck the refusal.If he manages to beat me, I let him pray. But I whispered into his ear 'look left and right,' he looked. At that time I wipe my hands and kissed his forehead and I said 'devotion to illegal'. Did you know that Muhammad, who often turned into prayers will be beaten.If he prayed alone, I told him to hurry up. It was a peck like a chicken salad rice.If he managed to beat me and he congregational prayers, I tie a rope around his neck, until he lifted his head before the imam, or put it before imam.Kamu know that doing so will void the prayers and his face turned into a donkey.If he manages to defeat me, I blow his nose until it evaporates in salat.Jika he did not close his mouth when yawning, Satan will be entered into him, and make becoming increasingly greedy and crazy world. And he was more obedient to me.Happiness is what you, while I ordered the poor to leave the prayer. I told him, "You are not obliged to pray, pray only required for a healthy and affluent people. The sick and the poor do not. If you recently changed your life of prayer." He died in disbelief. When he died he left prayers so that God will see him in anger.O Muhammad, if I lie, God will make me debu.Wahai Muhammad, are you going to have fun with your people when I took them one-sixth of Islam? "Assisted by 70,000 demon child - childDo you know Muhammad, that I have 70,000 children. And every child has 70,000 syaithan. Some are assigned to interrupt my scholars. Most disturbing to young children, and others to disturb the elderly, and others to interfere wanta-old woman, most of my children and am currently assigned to the Zahid.I have a child who loves to piss human ear so that he slept at congregational prayers. Without it, people will not be sleepy during prayer time berjamaah.Aku have a child who likes to sow something in the eyes of people who are listening to their lectures scholars were asleep and reward terhapus.Aku have children who love to be in the human tongue. If someone does good and he lay on man, then 99% will reward terhapus.Pada every woman who walked, my son and Satan sits on the hips and thighs, then decorate it so that everyone is looking at him.Satan said, "hands out" and then he took her hand and Satan also decorate her nails. They, my children always meyusup and change from one condition to another, from one door to another to tempt people to their crashing of sincerity mereka.Akhirnya they worship God without sincere, but they are not merasa.Tahukah you, Muhammad? that there was a monk who had been worshiping God for 70 years. Every sick person who prayed for him, healed instantly. I kept teasing him until he committed adultery, murder and blasphemy.Devil Helpless in the Face People IkhlasProphet and said: "Praise be to Allah who has been happy and menyengsarakanmu my people." Satan replied immediately: "No, no. There will be no happiness as long as I live to the end. How can you be happy with your people, while I can get into in their bloodstream and they can not melihatku.Demi who created me and give me a chance until the end of the day, I will put them all. Neither is stupid or smart, who can read and can not read, the evil and the good, except the sincere worshipers of Allah. ""Anyone who sincerely think?" "Do not you know thee, that he who loves gold and silver, he is not sincere. If you see someone who did not like the dinar and dirham, not like compliments and flattery, I can confirm that he is a sincere person, so I left it. For a slave still love the property and adulation and his heart was tied to worldly pleasures, he was very obedient to me. "Become a Friend of the Devil ManThe Prophet then asked: "Who is your friend, O devil?" "Eater of usury" "Who's your friend?" "Pezina" "Who's the friend you sleep?" "Drunks" "Who is your guest?" "Thief," "Who's messenger?" "Sorceress" " What makes you happy? "" Swear to divorce "" Who's your girlfriend? "" The one who left Friday prayers, "" Who's the man you happy? "" The one who left prayers knowingly "Gets Hurt evil practice"What do you feel if you see one of my people who want to pray?" "I feel chills and shaking." "Why?" "Because, every slave 1x prostrate to Allah, Allah raised 1 degree." "If one of my people fast ? "" My body felt bound to it breaking. "" If it is on pilgrimage? "" I was like a madman. "" If they read the Koran? "" I feel like a tin melts on fire. "" If it is charity? "" That These same people divide my body with a saw. "" Why? "" Because the charity has 4 advantages for him. that is a blessing in his wealth, his life is preferred, it will be a charity veil between him and the Fire, and all kinds of misfortune are dispelled of himself. "" What can break your belt? "" Sounds war horse in the cause of Allah. "" What can melt your body? "" Repentance of those who repented. "" What can burn your heart? "" trouble in the daytime and night. "" What can tarnish your face? "" Alms are silent - silent. "" What can stab your eyes? "" Salat dawn "" What can hit your head? "" Talat congregation. "" What's bothering you? "" The Assembly of the scholars. "" How can I feed you? "" With your left hand and my fingers. "" Where are you protecting children - son in the summer? "" Under the human nail. "I hated the devilProphet then said to Satan: "If you're honest, most people who hate you?" Devil immediately responded: "You, you and people like you are God's creatures hateful to me." "Who's next?" asked the Prophet. "devout young man who gave him serve God." "Then who?" "Saints and wara '(Loyal)" "Then who?" "People always cleansing." "Who else?" "An indigent patient and never complains kesulitannnya to others." "What is the sign of patience?""O Muhammad, if he had not complained about the difficulty to others for 3 days, Allah will reward those who are patient." "Then what?" "People like to thank" "What is the sign of gratitude?" "It takes a wealth of place, and remove it from its place." "People like Abu Bakar what do you think?" "It's never menurutiku at the time of ignorance, especially in Islam." "Umar bin Khattab?" "By Allah, I would see her every escape." "Usman bin Affan?" "I'm embarrassed to an angel was ashamed of him." "Ali bin Abi Talib?" "I expect him to be head secure, and hoping he released me and I let it go. But she will not do it." (Ali bin Abi Talib always dhikr of Allah SWT)

devilSatan or Syaithan (شيطان) in Arabic is derived from (شطن) which means a lot. There are also saying that it is from the word (شاط) which means burning or canceled. The first opinion is stronger by Ibn Jarir and Ibn Kathir, so Syaithan or vicious means that far from the truth or from the grace of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.For some people, when they hear the words of the devil, then a moment will usually direct his mind imagined a creature of horror, black, horned head, his eyes red, sharp teeth were like vampires, and it has a tail to the tip of the arrow.However, whether it is an actual devil? If we open the scrolls of scriptures and traditions narrated description of Satan himself, it turns out we will NOT find depictions of the devil as we imagine it. There is no evidence whatsoever of Allah in the Qur'an and the Hadith of the Prophet in the authentic embodiment of this vicious creature named.One other thing that is very common in society, when we call the devil, then usually we shall often mengindentikkannya with the devil, a creature who is told by the opposition al-Qu'ran as God commands when told to prostrate to man by God to function as a Khalifah on Earth ( Check Qs. 2 Al-Baqarah: 34, Qs. 7 al-A'raf: 11 Qs. 15 al-Hijr: 31 Qs. 17 al-Israa ': 61, Qs. 18 al-Kahf: 50, Qs . 20 Thaaha: 116 and Qs. 38 Shaad: 74).According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the word devil is actually derived from a Hebrew word meaning "enemy" and is usually intended to type the default Jin and do harm to the human whisper as harassment actions and their success is dependent on the cleverness. The statement does not contradict the statements of the Qur'an and the Hadith of the Prophet follows: We made the Prophet's enemies the devil, that of the human species and Jin - Qs. 6 al-An'am: 112 I see the demons jinn and man flee from Umar- Narrated by Tirmidhi From verse and hadith, described by the Qur'an that Satan is divided into two types, namely the devil in the form humans and demons in the form of Jin. And from here also no indication that the demon whose name is not always synonymous with the devil.He made a devil of a man, like a demon of nature spirits. And just as every rebellious devil, because his actions contradict the morals and manners and act like creature, and therefore away from the pros. (Tafsir Ibn Jarir, 1/49)Ibn Kathir said that Satan is all coming out of the habit of its kind to ugliness (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 2/127). See also Al-Qamus Al-Muhith (p. 1071).While Ibn Jarir said, Shaitan in Arabic means any of the rebellious jinn, humans or animals, or of all things.Al-Imam Ahmad narrates from Abu Dhar something from 'anhu, he said: I came to the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wa sallam and he was in the mosque. I also sit. And he said: "O Abu Dhar have you prayed?" I replied: "Not yet." He said: "Get up and Pray." I got up and prayed, and then I sat down. He said: "O Abu Dhar, seek refuge in Allah from the evil deeds of mankind and jinn." Abu Dhar said: "O Messenger of Allah, whether in humans there is a devil?" He answered: "Yes."Ibn Kathir said, after mentioning some of the chain it is, "These are the streets of this hadith. And all the streets of the hadith indicates the strength of the hadith and keshahihannya. "(Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 2/172)It also supports the idea that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam in Muslim history: الكلب الأسود شيطان"The black dog is Satan." Ibn Kathir said: "This means that -wallahu devil knows best-of breed." (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 2/173) This is the opinion Qatadah, Mujahid and amplified by Ibn Jarir, Ibn Kathir , Ash and Ash-Syinqithi Syaukani.(The text in italics is quoted from above:http://www.asysyariah.com/syariah.php?menu=detil&id_online=349)
So once again: the devil is not forever = demonSo they prostrated except Iblis, he was Jin-Qs. 18 al-Kahf: 50So, the devil himself stated is based on the class of Jin, no devils amongst men, so that equates between the devil and the devil is not always true.Then, the demon of human nature that what and how?The Prophet said: When the month of Ramadan, was opened the gates of heaven, hell and the devil locked door dibelengguHadis Bukhari from Abu HurayrahThe statement said that the heavens opened in the month of Ramadan is of course intended as opening the door to mercy and forgiveness doors for His servants who are fasting, while locking doors are closing the door of hell upon us as long as we use the occasion of the holy month of introspection (the language of religion : repent) and multiply good deeds.And statements devils are chained during Ramadan is also unlikely we interpret contextually actually, because Ramadan is in fact still a lot of crime is rampant, idolatry, drinking, womanizing and various other crimes.So, what is meant by the Prophet was none other than during Ramadan accordingly evil desires (fujuroha) are always present in humans it is more constrained because simanusianya should be busy doing approach to God (taqwaha), many do not eat or reminisce and which is the source of drinking onset of negative passions.This conclusion is also consistent with other sayings of the Prophet: he is walking on the course of human blood through a narrow place he could let the hungry (Narrated by Ahmad, Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah)It is not possible on our body are demons (in the sense of being Jin) are quiet, because if that is true then we all have to say is tormented every day, that's why it's called the Devil is negative impulses that are always trying to dominate all the acts and thoughts we all times (with the passage of blood).Is not He also said when he returned from the battlefield: We just got back from a small war into a huge golden That is the fight against air -and Narrated Jabir al-KhatibIn a Hadith we have previously quoted the Prophet states that hungry (fasting) is one way to refrain from negative actions that harm ourselves.The Prophet else: If you hear the sound of a donkey ask Proctection from Allah from Satan. Because he saw the devil - Narrated by Bukhari and MuslimAgain, if it is in people's deeds in the sense ghosts, if any donkey saw the man also must be voiced (gasp) because at the same time he should also see the demons in people? As if we interpret the devil as energy negative passion or impulse to do evil (against the way of God) so it is in accordance with the statement of the Qur'an:Then GOD inspired to soul (nafs) that (values) and wicked (values) taqwa - Qs. 91 Ash-Shams: 8In line with existing theories on psycho-linguistic knowledge that man is born in the world not with empty plates (Tabula rasa theory), humans are born with a given faculties of the mind, or there is also termed as the innate properties (Soenjono Dardjowidjojo, psycho-linguistics : Introduction to Language Understanding Human Torch Foundation Indonesia, 2003).They all die on us, which we will follow, if the spirit of the spirit to do good or evil happen? Know that in the body there is a lump, when clots are good then the whole body and once damaged it devastated the entire body know that it is the heart - Hadith Narrated by Bukhari and MuslimThe more we are inclined to negative actions (desires), the demon who early announced his enmity with the people, will exert all its troops from the Jin which also have properties to increase the spirit of evil we do things wrong with the whisper-whisper appeal mirage in heart.Satan makes promises to them and fills them with fancies, but satan's promises are nothing but deception - Qs. 3 an-Nisa ': 120... Evil spirits usually hiding, whispering into the hearts of men from the jinn and mankind - Qs.114 an-Nas: 4-6We all know that between GOD and the devil was going on an agreement in which the devil is given freedom by God to hold the trials and tests the faith of his people against him.And invite whom thou canst among them, with, get together with them to drive your troops and your troops on foot and fellowship with them in matters of property and children and give them a promise Qs. 17 al-Isra: 64In addition, we may also need to do a comprehensive study of the traditions of the Prophet that connect with the demons of disease and also connect between an act with the devil for example:Let someone among you eat, drink and take with his right hand as the demon was eating, drinking and giving with his left hand - Narrated by Ibn MajahWhen any one of you yawn, put his hand in his mouth, and shall not extend voice, because really the devil laugh - Narrated by Ibn MajahClose the container, close the water attractions, close the door and stop lights because the devil does not stop at the water's closed, do not open the door closed and do not open the sealed vessel - BukhariDo not you pee hole - Narrated by Abu Dawood, Ahmad Harith andDo you take off your cattle and your children at sunset until the darkness of night, because really, the demons roaming at sunset to lose the dark of night - Narrated by MuslimSome of the hadith above although the text associated with the devil, but we can review the terms of manners, medical and security.People who eat, drink or do activities with his left efficient people who are rude and nasty, because in general, we use your left hand for the rest of the dirt dipantat -maaf- mencebok. And psychologically, if we want to eat clean and healthy with normal dirt holding hands?Then imagine we yawned while expression "hhaaaahhh ..." amid crowds or close to your loved ones, or even in a meeting, what impact those people to us? In addition, if when we yawn and even then would allow certain viruses that exist in the air in through the mouth.Nabi order to cover places open water, turning off lights and closing doors is none other that food and drink clean us from dangerous diseases like dengue fever or animal licks felines, mice and the like.Turn off the lights before going to bed is a measure of efficiency or saving and prevent the occurrence of a short circuit that could cause fire especially in the past people used kerosene lamps and candles for lighting up not close kemunginan kerosene lamp fell onto the floor and on the cloth so that there is a fire.And the prohibition of urination hole in my opinion does not arise for diseases and bad smell of urine receptacle hole, of course, exceptions for pit latrines that can be watered so that no odor and disease, as once expressed by Rashid Rida in Tafsir al-Manar that creatures Fine living now known person through a microscope and was named microbes or possibly an evil jinn (devil) is the cause of various diseases (Shaykh Muhammad al-Ghazali, Critical Studies on Hadith of the Prophet: Which of the textual and contextual understanding with an introduction: Dr. M. Quraish Shihab, trans. Muhammad al-Baqir, the publisher, 1993, p. 125).
Others do not close the door to our house was not entered into the human form of vicious thieves, robbers or the like which can be detrimental to our own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment