Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

the four-Sheikh & Khalifah

Caliph Mansur decided to appoint one of four Sufi Sheikh Great, became Chief Justice in the Kingdom. They were called to the Palace - Abu Hanifah, Sufyan ats-Thaury, Misar and Shuraih - but on the road they are already making plans.
Abu Hanifa, one of the Four Major Doctor of Legal Sciences, as he is now called, saying: "I'm going to run away from these positions with circumvention. Misar will pretend to be insane. Sufyan will escape; and I calculated that Shuraih who will be the judge. "
Sufyan immediately went and disappeared, fled into punished for disloyalty. Three other people came in and went to the Caliph.
First, Mansur said to Abu Hanifah, "You will be the judge."
Abu Hanifa replied, 'O leader of the Ummah, I can not, I'm not an Arab; therefore I would not be accepted by the Arabs. "
Khalifah said, "This has nothing to do with blood. We need a lesson, and you are the most respected teachers at this time. "
Abu Hanifa insists, "If my words, I am not able to be a judge. And if they are wrong, I am not worthy of that position, and therefore I did not qualify. "

No comments:

Post a Comment